Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 46: Super Yummy Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-burrell/super-yummy-chocolate-chunk-oatmeal-cookies-recipe/index.html

Anne Burrell is a rock star, and these cookies really are Super Yummy!!!

I wish this were my last cookie, because I am afraid that no other cookie will be able to top this one.

Instead of chocolate chips, she chops up a brick of high quality dark chocolate into big chunks. If you love chocolate like I do, you will L-O-V-E this cookie.

She sprinkles a little sea salt on top of hers. I sprinkled a little table salt on one of mine, and really enjoyed it, but I'm not much of a salt eater, so I only did this once. I do enjoy the occasional chocolate with sea salt.

Only 6 cookies to go!


1 comment:

  1. Carrie, these sound wonderful. I always love to visit here. I never leave empty handed. I hope youhave a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete