Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 4. Bake Sale Cookies

I had a yard sale/bake sale on Saturday, and it was not very successful. The yard sale did OK. The bake sale was to try to raise money for the Great American Bake Sale to end childhood hunger. I baked several dozen cookies, and my neighbor donated a couple of delicious items, but we only made a very sad $4.50. I guess no one wants cookies at a yard sale. I didn't do a very good job of advertising either. I'll know better for next time.

I baked 4 different kinds of cookies this week, but nothing really new or authentic.

DSC01205

The top left is a pumpkin spice cookie that I baked from a store bought mix, with store bought cream cheese icing. The top right is my candy corn cookie that I made on week 1. The bottom right is the mummy oreo pops that my neighbor made. So cute! And the bottom left is a nutter butter ghost. The directions for the nutter butter ghosts are here. Not pictured I also made sugar cookie pumpkins with orange icing and sprinkles. They're my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment