Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 12: Minty Meringue Drops and Birthday Cookies

DSC01333


I made these once before with plain chocolate chips and really enjoyed them. When I found these mint and dark chocolate chips on Christmas clearance at Target, I had to try them again.

DSC01328

They're very good, but you must really like mint to like these. Otherwise, just use regular chocolate chips.

I remember having a substitute teacher in the 1st grade bring something like this to our class. I really liked her. :)

We just celebrated my son's 1st birthday. I found cookie cutters in the shape of party hats, cup cakes, 3 layer cakes, and presents. Our compadres, my husband, and I had a good time decorating them. They are all displayed on the beautiful dish they gave me for Christmas that came from Acambay, Mexico.

100_0292
cakes

100_0293
hats

100_0295
presents (and a monster)

100_0294
cupcakes. The middle one is in honor of my husband's favorite soccer team, Cruz Azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment